Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Caught In The Middle...


I am caught in the middle.

Actually, I am caught in the middle of producing/designing our newsletter in-house or outsourcing it to a so-called professional.

A sample of the artwork was handed to me today in which I showed our CEO. From the moment I laid my eyes on it, I know that the work done is not at all satisfactory. But show him, I must.

He rejected the whole project totally!

Now, I am stressed for no fault of mine.

From the beginning I informed my supervisor that I can, able and experienced enough to do the layout and design of our newsletter. Which, from then, we need only to send it to our printer for publication. But NO!!!!, he still wants to out-source the work.

And the result?

An earful from the CEO, to me, the Innocent Party.

Why? why me? Am I not stressed and tired-out enough? Do I really need this at 35weeks of pregnancy? Arghhh....!!!

No comments: