Monday, October 16, 2006

A Photo Journey by Ashey G.

My eldest has a free hand of my digi-cam this afternoon. Somehow, unlike before, I let her clicked away as we menouver ourselves through the afternoon-lunch traffic. Here's Ashey G.'s journal of our journey home from kinddy today...

(left) At one of our many traffic junctions, this Peugeut 206 driven by a lady (of course!) blocked our way. I honked my annoyance and she just glanced at me casually. So I told Ash to take this picture...

This is the third traffic junction we encountered on our way back; being the biggest traffic junction as it serves the main road to/fro the inner city, the volume of vehicles going by this road is tremendous!

From the traffic junction, we would turn right into this strecth of road. I LOVE this strecth because of the trees that lined the road for at least 3 miles; it gives shade and a warm feeling driving through the road. More importantly, during festivals, the council will put lights amongst its branches, making it look like a wonderland at nights. BEAUTIFUL!

Along that strecth of road too we would pass by this junction; a road that leads to the house where we used to live just a year ago. This junction is also another way of reaching our present home should the road ahead is jammed with traffic.

This is the overhead bridge that joins a school with the housing area around it. Unfortunately, like all Malaysians, this bridge is hardly used because parents seems to like to take risks and cross the road. From the picture too you can see that parents park their car by the road side, causing a congestion along this strecth. Do we blame the authorities for building schools at such limited space or the parents for being too lazy to park at designated places?

So by the time I get home, I would feel all knotted up....
because of other drivers, the long winding road, the traffic jams, the traffic stops and hunger.

No comments: