Monday, January 15, 2007

Into Full Gear

Today is exactly two weeks into the new year. And things seems to be picking up its momentum.

For one, I am busy.

With the kids, with works, with life.

The kids are going to the child care this year. We have made do without a maid early this year. Though Hubby and I have more to do in terms of the housework and the kids, but we also feel that without the presence of an outsider, we feel more of a family now.

Work is work. And it is demanding more of my time. I am being sent to KL end of this month for a 2-day working visit to places.

Strengthening family bond seems also like work too. This year, my parents wants to see more of the kids. So that means we may have to make more trips to Serian than normal.

Looking at this, there is one thing which I feel I need to do. And that is to look up my chinese horoscope and see that the year of the Pig have in store for this Dog.

Have a GREAT day and a WONDERFUL new year!

No comments: