Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Amigos Loucos do Football

It is football time again! Posted by Hello


My colleague is football crazy… or should I just say, crazy.

He stays up nearly every night watching the game and he comes to work looking like a zombie. By right, I could send him a nasty memo about his lack of ‘enthusiasm’ and ‘spirit’ at work (just for the heck of it!) but then again, I am such a nice (and understanding) supervisor. So, as long as he gets his job done, I am fine with his state of zombie-ness.

But really!

Aren’t men funny creatures? Who, in the first place, created this funny game where you run after a small circular thingy and then kick if even further once you get hold of it? And why do we need 11 men to do these silly actics?

OK, ok… you (men) have your reasons but why stay up all night just to watch this actions?

Take it from us women…. Just watch the sports section of the evening news and you know the result.

Easy!

No comments: