Friday, June 25, 2004

It is normally smooth driving along Jalan Kuching until I join the traffic along Jalan Parlimen. There, in front of PWTC heading towards Jalan Ipoh/Jalan Pahang, there traffic is worst (and MOST INTERSTING). This is also the spot where many of us can get stressed out. I normally take 15-20minutes to get myself out of this traffic until I divert down in front of Grand Pacific Hotel to Jalan Sentul/Jalan Ipoh.

Needing to go to Jalan Sentul where the office is, I would take Jalan Perhentian, thus avoiding the many traffic lights along the short distance between the Jalan Ipoh/Sentul junction and Jalan Kovil Ulu.

The Malaysian AIDS Council office is situated at a relatively new building project AND on the opposite side of the traffic. Worst, the turning for the junction does not have a traffic box and many a motorist just ignore our need to turn into the junction. Thus, this needs more daring antics from us. Like edging our vehicle slowly to force the motorist to stop and give way. But watch out for the motorcyclist! They are the ones who don�t care a dime about their machines nor their life!

By the time I park at my favourite spot and get myself out of the car, it would be 8.15am!

Now that�s what I call a Journey!
 Posted by Hello

No comments: