Friday, July 09, 2004

PICANTO! PICANTO! - 2

Today I came across another blogger who had booked her PICANTO and actually seen one!

I asked her a few things about the car but what really amaze me was that she told me that she had been waiting for her car since Janaury! Yeow.....!!!! DOes it really take that long to be delivered? Maybe I should just get a Kenari or ATOS?...?

But really, why so long the waiting period? And Why do car dealers advertised something that takes so long to be delivered? Why can it be more like a fast food joint....U saw, U Ordered, U Get. DONE!

The other morning I THOUGHT I saw a PICANTO on the road. Although I did not see it squarely but it sure looks like it...metalic apple green, same built, same backlights. Hmmm...if I was driving that morning, I would have turned and gone after the car just for the heck of it...heee heee heee.

Wanna know a secret?

Hubby don't know of this yet...

HAHH!!!! Man!





No comments: