Friday, August 20, 2004

Like Chicken Without Head



I am exhausted because it is a friday and I am finally letting myself relax.

Since coming back from KL, I have had to organised 03(!!!) press conference just days within each other.

On Sunday, 15 August, I organised an MoU and Press Conference (PC) between my office and RTM for our radio show. For goodness sake! it's a sunday! Lemme sleep!!!!!

Tuesday, I coordinated a Sponsorship/grant Presentation from the US Embassy to my office. It was so last minute and with the sudden anthrax scare at the Embassy on Monday, 16 Aug, we thought this event won't materialised.

This mornng, I had to oversee a sponsorship cheque presentation from PETRONAS to mu office. It was ok... not many media rep though since they were all heading to the other function room where a BIGGER FISH (the Deputy Chief Minister) were to witness an MoU. However, the food was good so I made sure I had my time and energy worth it.

So now, I am slowly letting go. No, not of my brain but letting go of the fact that I can finally relax and not have to run around like a chicken without head.

Speeches anyone?....

No comments: