Friday, June 17, 2005

Words To Live By

" ... But take your time, think a lot,
Why, think of everything you’ve got.
For you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not..."
- Father and Son by Ronan Keating -

"... And the thought crosses my mind
If I never wake up in the morning
Would she ever doubt the way I feel
About her in my heart.
If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way to show her every day
That she's my only one
And if my time on earth were through
And she must face this world without me
Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes..."
- If Tomorrow Never Comes by Ronan Keating -

"... I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens..."
- I Hope You Dance by Ronan Keating -

"...I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you..."
- From This Moment On by Shania Twain -

No comments: