Wednesday, September 20, 2006

FOR SALE: Bronze Indian Pill Box


I have this pill box for sale and I hope to have a buyer.









Description:
The pill box is made of bronze with jeweled lid. The box is handmade and from India (the continent). It has never been used for its original purpose - that is as a pill box - but rather, it has been sitting on my display case since I got it almost 6 years ago. It looks rather rusty because it is made of bronze and never been polished (I do not know how and I don't dare, for fear of spoiling it).

Dimension:
Diameter: 1 1/5inches
Height: 1 inch
Shape: slightly oblong

It is slightly heavy because it is made of bronze.




Reason for sale:
Bought originally as a souvenir from my trip to India. But now, feel that it should be of service to someone who can/will use it as a pill box or take care of it better i.e. polish it.

Selling price:
RM25.00
(i) RM12.00 for postage/handling charges (on Pos Laju, within Malaysia only).
(ii) USD10.00 for postage/handling to other destinations on FedEx

Payment Method:
- Direct payment to my BCB a/c
- Money Order made up to my name
* Confirmed buyer will be notified through e-mail and/or SMS to arrange for payment and shipping.













Interested? E-mail me at lynn(underscore)michaels(at)hotmail(dot)com

No comments: