Thursday, November 02, 2006

WANTED: Paranormals of Kuching'



Dear Readers Based (or From) in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia,

I am collating stories of ghosts (fiction, non-fiction, unexplained, yet-to-be-demystify) which happens in and around Kuching.

No need to send pictures or videos... because you nasty ones would probably send me a 'diseased' file. So stories in the form of .txt, .rtf or .doc are the ones which will be accepted. HOWEVER, please also indicate if you have proff - photos, videos etc and if I really like your story, I will get in touch with you with regards to viewing these images.

Why I want them? Because I would like to publish my own 'Paranormals of Kuching' (that's the working title) book.

Please note that the appearance of your submission will be at the discretion of the author (that's me!).

Send your stories to paulina[d0t]michael[at]gmail[dot]com.

Looking forward to your submissions.




No comments: